Well, January has been and almost gone and I have spent the first weeks of 2012 developing a brand new collection of jewellery and paperwares. The whole process has been a bit of departure for me. Previously I have dipped in and out of the design process and not really thought in joined- up writing, but this collection sees me going back to my design-degree roots and trying to do it (almost) properly.
So to celebrate, I thought I'd share it with you, my loyal followers...
1. random doodling on a scrap of card
2. developing a palette
3. shapes, patterns and shrink plastic testers
4. the first batch of samples - printed and shrunk
5. developing geometric shapes and colour combinations
6. the first batch of finished neckpieces. On silver and gold plated chain
7. finished earring, necklace and brooch samples
The new collection will be available online and shops very very soon. Watch this space. Or if you'd like to join my mailing list and get special offers, giveaways, news and more, please leave me your email.
Next week.... the paper collection.